We are proud to say that we have a nearly 100% customer satisfaction rating. We attribute this to efforts from every member of the WriteLoad.com team to focus on providing nothing but the best in terms of quality products and customer service. In the rare event that things do not go as planned, we are also committed to fixing any issues. This includes providing revisions at the customer’s request.
At the same time, our customers can help themselves significantly by forming a cooperative partnership with us. This increases the chances of complete satisfaction significantly. One thing that customers can do is to provide us with the information that we need in order to satisfactorily complete their assignments. This includes being detailed when providing instructions, and responding promptly to questions from your writer or customer support agents. This ensures that your project is assigned to the most qualified person, and that you will be satisfied with your final product.
We do realized that there may still be cases where revisions are needed. The following policies address both free and paid revisions.
Steps For Requesting Revisions
- You will be notified that the final draft of your document is ready for you. This can be accessed via your account portal. Please review the document and any other deliverables carefully. If you don’t see any problems, simply approve and download them. Your documents may now be used as you see fit.
- If you are not satisfied, this is the best time to ask for a revision. All you need to do is click the button to request a revision. You will then be able to provide your writer as well as Write Load company representatives the details of the revision that you are requesting. Your writer will begin working on your request promptly. If payment is required, you will be informed and must submit that payment before work begins.
- In most cases, revisions can be completed very quickly. Please check your messages via your personal account portal so that you know when your document is ready for you.
Steps For Requesting Revisions in The Event You Have Downloaded Your Documents
While it is best to request revisions as quickly as possible, we understand that things don’t always work out that way. In some cases, a customer may realize after approving their documents that there is an issue. As long as your request is submitted within the deadline, you will qualify for free revisions (see other requirements below).
We ask that revision requests are sent within seven days after documents were delivered. In the event that your product was 20 pages long or longer, we extend that deadline to fourteen days. We are happy to provide revisions after this period. However, the customer must be made aware that these revisions will not be free. In addition to this, there is no guarantee that the original writer will be available to work on the revision. We will take the time to find a writer who is as qualified to work on your revision as possible.
Free Revision Guidelines
You may qualify for free revisions. Check out the following criteria:
- If your writer or anyone in our QA department has made a mistake in following your instructions the error will be fixed immediately at no cost to you.
- Minor changes that don’t require extra research or writing, but simply result in formatting changes are often done for free. However, we will make that final determination.
- Spelling, grammatical, formatting, and mechanics errors will be quickly fixed with no charge to you.
- In most cases, revisions are free if your original instructions remain unchanged by the request for changes.
Fee Based Revision Guidelines
In some cases we must charge for revisions. This is the case when the changes you require represent a change to your instructions. For example, if you want your paper written in MLA format and had originally requested APA, we would need to charge you for that revision. In addition to this, revisions requested after the deadline will be charged.
We determine revision prices by considering the length of the revision, its complexity, and the amount of work the writer will need to complete. We work closely with the writer to determine this. Your price will be disclosed to you and payment must be remitted before any work on revising your document begins.
The best way to ensure that revision requests are not necessary is for writers and clients to communicate frequently and effectively. In addition to this, clients may request small samples of writing in progress on smaller projects and drafts on larger projects. This can help ensure that the writer is progressing correctly.
Finally, when placing your order we strongly recommend that you choose a deadline date that gives you plenty of time to review your documents and request revisions. While we guarantee that your original product will be delivered on time, we cannot guarantee that revisions will be completed in the same time frame.